Thursday, June 17, 2010

Skywatch Friday

This week's Skywatch photo is a shot that I took of a part of the Cirque du Soleil's Big Top, which is set up on the Quays of the Old Port every Spring. The Cirque du Soleil is one of Montreal's gems, they're right up there with CĂ©line Dion and the Montreal Canadiens. be ready to shell out the dough if ever you want to see one of the Cirque's shows though, they're pretty pricey, which would explain why I've only ever seen them on DVD or on the TV. I'll go see them live one of these days though, it's one of my long term goals ;o)

To see more great Skywatch shots from around the world, click here.

7 comments:

  1. Looking at the tents from outside seems entertainment enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the big top shot - I wish I'd taken a few pics when they were in Toronto - and I wish i'd gone to see them - but yes, pricey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cirque du Soleil was in Melbourne a little while ago! I too couldn't afford to go! But I have seen some film clips and have 2 CD's of music from their shows! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot of those tent tops against the sky. I love the swirly stripes and the yellow makes it pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sky and love the colors from the foreground

    Bram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe! I've only seen them on TV too. And for the same reason. Their tents are very photogenic!

    ReplyDelete