Thursday, April 26, 2012

Skywatch Friday and a blogging break

This week's Skywatch feature is a photo that I'm pretty sure I've posted before, but it's one of my favorites, so I'm sharing it with you again :o) It's a view of the sunny May sky seen through the wrought iron dome of a pavilion at Aiken, South Carolina's Hopelands Gardens.

On another note, do not be surprised if you do not see any new posts from me until at least Wednesday next week. I have yet another choir practice tomorrow night and then will probably be spend the end of the evening with my Sweetheart. Then as of Saturday I will be spending some time with my grandparents who will be visiting for my concert, which is on Sunday. On Monday we have a family dinner before my grandparents leave, on Tuesday night, yup, another choir practice in view of my concert on May 6th and then I should be back on Wednesday. I'll see how things go and will get a post up if I can, but right now I'm not really planning on it.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend and don't forget to stop by the Skywatch Friday blog to see more lovely skies from around the world :o)

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fence, emphasizing the clouds in the sky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swirls are simply wonderful.

    Looks like a busy week for you, have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo. enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty way of framing up your view of the sky, have fun with all your plans and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have times like this so do not fret. We will still be here when you return. Choir practice is important. Love the picture this week. It is unique and very eye catching. genie

    ReplyDelete
  6. a lovely photo...enjoy all that you do, all that you are.

    ReplyDelete