Thursday, August 2, 2012

Skywatch Friday


This week's Skywatch photo is a shot of the beautiful sunset I was treated to on my first evening in Prince Edward Island. I drove all the way to Cavendish Beach that first evening. I landed at 6:00 P.M. and was on the beach by 8:00 P.M. It was very windy and rather chilly and my feet froze so badly after I put them in the water that they didn't feel warm again until 3:00 A.M., but I honestly didn't care. The sunset, the sound of the waves and the sea air made it all more than worth a set of frozen toes :o)

To see more Skywatch photos from around the world, stop by the Skywatch Friday blog.

I hope you all enjoy your weekend! Be sure and soak up the Summer sunshine while you can, it's already August and it will be Fall before you know it!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful beach. Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely - almost worth the frozen toes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me want to go to the beach. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Captured beautifully! Happy sky watching and a great weekend too.

    Your comment on my Sky Shot will be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photo makes it look so warm not cold! Lovely golden hues you've captured here in the sky and sand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PEI is very special! I love beach photos.

    ReplyDelete