Saturday, March 28, 2009

20 questions


Okay, I did not think these up. I swiped them off the Blog of note 'Someday I'll Get There' and she swiped them off someone else's blog for the very same reason I swiped them off of hers...because they're fun :o)

1. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Hmm...a mom for as long as I can remember. Then I also went through singer, teacher, ballerina, jockey and actress.

2. What have you done in the past week to help someone else?
Uhh...held doors and gave up my seat on the bus, washed the table in the activities room at the museum.

3. Who is the best-dressed person you know? Probably my cousins Eran and Krystine...and why can't I get rid of this underline thing?

4. What is on your nightstand?
A picture of my boyfriend and I, my battery powered alarm clock, books I'm reading, My jewelry box and a little Giddeons bible. It's a big nightstand :o)

5. If you were a cat, what kind of a cat would you be?
Gee, I think my cats have it pretty easy as the picture accompanying this post once again attests.

6. If you lived in a house surrounded by acres of trees, what particular type of tree would you want flourishing on your land?
Crab apple trees, hands down. They're so pretty when they bloom in May and the smell divine and then you get all kinds of birds in them when they come and eat the fruit.

7. What do you find to be very overrated?
Those oversized sunglasses. I find they look rediculous.

8. How many email addresses do you have?
Uhh...McGill e-mail, Oratory e-mail, Hotmail which I only use for stuff I consider less important since it kept screwing me over and people would sometimtes not find my e-mails until they emptied their spam, Yahoo mail which replaced Hotmail as my primary e-mail and Gmail which I got in case Yahoo goes belly-up.

9. Have you ever felt replaced?
Yup, a couple of times.

10. Would you rather watch football or baseball?
Uhh, hockey? But if I absolutely had to choose between just those two then definitely baseball because football bores me to tears.

11. What is the wallpaper on your phone?
The ocean.

12. Name a lyric from the song you're listening to.
I'm not listening to a song right now, I'm listening to classical music on the radio...as I do 95% of the time.

13. Do you use a feed reader?
Uhh...too new to the Blog thing. What's a feed reader?

14. What chocolate do you always leave in the box?
Leave a chocolate in the box? Are you KIDDING me? lol

15. What would you do if you found out your ex is engaged?
Uhh...which one? Okay, so the only two of consequence: for the first one I wouldn't be surprised as all, he's been dating the same girl for six or seven years now. I'd be really happy for them. The second one, I'd be kinda incredulous and hope the girl has more in common with him than I did and that she really knows about all his bad habits if he still has them.

16. Do words hurt you?
Oh yeah, definitely, even though I try not to let them. The whole sticks and stones thing is also very overrated.

17. Are you a talker or a listener? Is it ever possible to really be both?
Oh yes, it's very possible to be both because I'm both and I know lots of people who are both.

18. Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
Yes, it was awesome :o)

19. Who is your favorite professional athlete?
Saku Koivu.

20. Which TV show have you seen pretty much every episode of?
The X-Files, Road to Avonlea, Third Watch, CSI New York, Little House on the Prairie, Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman, The Adventures of the Black Stallion and ReBoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment