Saturday, March 7, 2009

Snapshots of my world

Hi all,

So here we are, another site for my photos. I think I've finally found the solution to my photo posting issue. I finally see to have found a place where I can post as many pictures as I want without having to worry about running into a 'free account' space limitation or my pictures getting swiped off of Facebook and used for an ad campaign without my consent or my getting any money for it...this hasn't actually happened to me, but it has happened to Adam which is why I very rarely post any really fantastic pictures on Facebook, just wacky party pictures mostly ;o)

So here's what I'm going to do, I'm going to start posting pictures in archives and each time I post pictures into that archive I'll explain what inspired me to take them. It'll make it more fun for both you and I and it will give some insight into my 'creative process' :o)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment