Saturday, December 10, 2011

Today I...December 10th

Today I...

...had a very laid back day and spent a lot of time lounging around...as did my furry felines. I love it when they cuddle like this :o)

...got the laundry done and was exempt from dish washing as I ended up doing that last night.

...watched two movies on Bravo!, 'The First Knight' and 'Serendipity', both were excellent.

...called my mom to chat with her when I started feeling lonely and missing my Sweetheart too much. As much as I need a rest from work, at least when I'm there, I'm so busy that I don't have time to think about the fact that my Sweetheart is away!

...am looking forward to my concert tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. how did your concert go? When is your boyfriend back?

    Gill

    (I am on my laptop, so that's why I coming in as anonymous)

    ReplyDelete