Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Today I...December 21st



Today I...

...am sharing this photo of a snowy Oratory taken last December with you. Still no snow here of course.

...am thrilled that my Sweetheart's plane landed safe and sound, despite the freezing rain coming down in and around Montreal. He had to circle around quite a bit though, they made his plane turn back and circle over norther Vermont and New York for a half hour before finally letting it land.

...am hoping to speak with him tonight or tomorrow morning, depending on what time he makes it home.

...am curious to know if he found Christmas gift while he was down south.

...gave my last tour of the Christmas season today and then checked over the schedule several times to make sure it really was my last one!

...am happy :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment