Friday, December 23, 2011

Today it...

Today it...

...SNOWED!!! Finally :o) Everyone was so happy to see the snow staying around, we are going to get our white Christmas after all :o) I tried to get the picture I took with my cell phone onto here, but the format wasn't compatible and I couldn't change it. Sorry...my mom lives out in the country though, so I'll try and see if I can get some good photos while I'm out her way tomorrow :o)

I am now off work for two weeks and am so very happy about it and looking forward to some well earned rest and time with my Sweetheart. Looks like we're going to have to wait until at least Monday to be together though as his consulting firm ended up getting the contract to supervise some emergency work that needed to be done on the Louis-Hyppolite-Lafontaine Tunnel, a tunnel that links Montreal to the South Shore by running under the St-Lawrence river. He was at the tunnel until 11:00 P.M. last night and had to go back again today. He got home just in time to make a huge batch of chocolates he was meant to make last night, toss his clothes that had been sitting in his washing machine for a few hours into the dryer and run out to get some food since he hadn't even been able to do the groceries since getting home on Wednesday night. We are naturally going to be with our respective families over the weekend, so Monday or Tuesday are looking like our best bets for finally being reunited. And the 7th day, God started stocking up all the patience he was going to endow me with. My apologies if any of you were short-changed in the patience area because of me.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Karine!! I have been absent from your blog because for some reason, I couldn't get yours and a couple of others to load/open on my computer--Today, a Christmas miracle and here you are!! YAY!!! :-)) I'll look forward to catching up on your news, because I've missed reading what you're up to!!

    I'm glad you got some snow--We are more like spring time here with some of the trees budding, that I wish weren't!


    Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
    •。★Christmas Karine★ 。* 。
    ° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
    ˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛
    ˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門| ˚From all of us at Golden Pines!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family Karine, and it snowed here as well......

    Gill

    ReplyDelete