Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Today I...February 22nd



Today I...

...am resurfacing. I've been having a bit of a rough week for a variety of reasons, but figured I should drop in and thank you for the birthday wishes and let you all know that despite a few bumps in the road, I had a very nice birthday weekend with my family (Sweetheart included of course).

...am sharing another song from the Twilight: Breaking Dawn soundtrack with all of you. Ignore the vampires and the movie from if they're not your thing and just listen and feel the music, it's amazing. I might share another song from the soundtrack with you later this week :o)

...am going to leave it at that for tonight. I have a migraine and am quite tired, so I'm going to wait for my Sweetheart to call me back and will then head off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment