Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Today I...February 29th



Today I...


...am sharing this photo of one of the street signs in Old Montreal along with a few business signs. I love how all the signs in Old Montreal are kept similar. No neon signs are to be found there, they're all well lit wooden signs to keep them in tune with all the heritage buildings.

...am very pleased with all the work I got done.

...made an appointment with an optometrist, which I am quite happy about.

...am going out to dinner with my brother at our favorite sushi bar, Maïko Sushi If ever you are in Montreal and looking for a great sushi bar, this place is for you! Just make sure that you make reservations if you're heading in on a Friday or Saturday night, otherwise you may be in for a very long wait before you get a table!

...am looking forward to seeing my Sweetheart tomorrow!

...am not so much looking forward to what may be a bit of a messy traffic situation when I leave for work tomorrow as there is another snow storm headed this way. 'Tis the season!

1 comment: