Sunday, November 20, 2011

Today I...November 20th

Another picture of the lantern exhibit at the Botanical Gardens :o)

Today I...

...slept in.

...made my monthly trek out to the spa in the West Island.

...stopped by Monkland Village on my way home to pick up a few things.

...should have vacuumed but didn't.

...found out from my Sweetheart that the cake we made together yesterday was very well received and that there is plenty left for me :o)

...spent an hour on Skype with him going over one of his friends' applications for a job teaching English in Japan.

...am going to head to bed ASAP as I am developing a migraine due to the plummeting temperature here. It was 13 degrees this afternoon, it's 1 degree now and it's going down to -5 overnight. Brr and ouch...time will tell if I make it to work tomorrow or not, but I hope I do as I know that I have a tour to give and I'll leave my colleagues up a creek if I can't make it in to give it :o(


No comments:

Post a Comment