Saturday, November 26, 2011

Today I...November 26th

Today I...

...am sharing this photo of the tower of Montreal's Olympic Stadium taken from one of the paths of the Botanical Gardens with you.

...slept in nice and late.

...went out to Costco with my mom and made some major savings!

...enjoyed spending time with my mom.

...am making roast beef for the first time! It's cooking right now and boy, does it smell good! I can't wait to taste it :o)

...am thinking of watching a movie tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karine! I love Costco and have been a member for more than 20 years, so it's like a way of life for me! :-)

    I hope you've had an enjoyable day, and I hope your roast beef turned out tender and delicious! It's one of my favorite things to cook in the crockpot and makes great leftovers.

    ReplyDelete