Friday, November 25, 2011

Today I...November 25th

Today I...

...woke up wishing it was Saturday. I didn't feel like going to work.

...got up and went to work anyhow and was fine once I got there.

...had a nice chat with the departmental secretary and then helped her come up with the catch phrases for the cake and Yule Log competition that will be held during the Oratory employees' social club Christmas lunch in two weeks.

...realized that I will not be able to make a cake for the competition because I have a dress rehearsal for a concert the evening before.

...had to scrap my calendar of groups that will be visiting the Nativity Scene museum twice before finally getting it right the third time. I can't wait to not have to work on it for a whole again. TGIF, eh?

1 comment:

  1. catching up with what you have been up too and hoping you have a nice, restful weekend,

    Gill

    ReplyDelete