Sunday, January 22, 2012

Today I...January 22nd



Today I...

...am sharing a picture of another snow sculpture with you. I didn't make it out to the Fête des Neiges this weekend, but I'll try and make it next weekend and get more snow sculpture pictures for you :o)

...had lots of weird dreams before waking up this morning because my dinner last night was too rich! It was very yummy, don't get me wrong, but cream sauce on both the entrée and the main course? Never again :oJ

...am looking forward to my Sweetheart coming home tomorrow.

...am wishing that it was going to snow tomorrow rather than rain, because the rain will inevitable freeze within 24 hours and one thing we really don't need is more ice on the sidewalks!

2 comments:

  1. A number of people on the blogs had restless nights last night full of dreams, must be something in the air?

    Gill

    ReplyDelete