Friday, January 6, 2012

Today I...January 6th



Today I...

...am posting early since I will be getting together with my Sweetheart later early this evening and will therefore be nowhere near the mindset to post. Well, that's happened a lot these past two weeks, but I was on 'staycation', so that's okay, or at least it is in my books :o) If you're gonna unwind for two weeks, you may as well unwind all the way in my mind and only do what you feel like doing, except for the essentials, like washing dishes or cleaning. Even on that front I was kind of slow though, like when I reminded myself three days in a row that I needed to vacuum before actually vacuuming.

...am sharing this video of an Ikea commercial I really like. It's been out for months, but it took forever for someone to post it on YouTube, so I'm only sharing it now.

...think I am succeeding in getting myself in the proper mindset to head back to work on Monday, especially since I seem to have reached my sleep quota. I am now wide awake after eight hours of sleep. I just need to get myself back into a proper sleep pattern, because right now even if I'm in bed with the light out at 12:30 A.M., I don't fall asleep until about 2:00 A.M. and then I sleep until 10:00 A.M. Hopefully I can knock myself out of that nasty habit before Monday, otherwise I may have a few issues next week. This is nothing new though, it happens to me every time I have an extended period of time off.

...am enjoying observing the new fish I added to my aquarium yesterday: two blood red platys and seven micro rasboras. I am particularly enjoying the platys as they stand out so much from the other fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment