Saturday, December 11, 2010

Today I...December 11th


Today I...

...am posting late, because I got caught up playing Tetris on Facebook of all things. Does that make me sound like a nerd or what??? lol

...am sharing this recording of Noël Nouvelet by 'Les Petits Chanteurs du Mont-Royal', the Oratory's boys' choir which my Sweetheart was a member of for their full eight year program. Incidentally, the album this song comes from is the last one he recorded with them and he is singing as a bass in this recording. The carol being sung, Noël Nouvelet, is one of my favorite traditional French Christmas Carols.

...don't have much to report really. I had a quiet day at home, did some vacuuming, spoke with my Sweetheart for a half hour on Skype and shined my black shoes for my concert tomorrow. Now if the nasty weather can just hold off until after my concert tomorrow, I'll be happy. There's a storm coming and the blasted meteorologists don't really seem to know exactly how it's going to behave. We'll just have to wait and see, there's not much we can do about it either way.

...am off to bed and will post tomorrow to let you know how the concert went!

1 comment:

  1. Here's hoping the weather will hold off for your concert today. We have a winter storm coming in, not sure if its heading your way or not?

    Gill

    ReplyDelete