Monday, January 17, 2011

Today I...January 17th

Today I...

...am posting on a Monday!!! This is a very rare occurrence, but I was feeling bad at the idea of not posting tonight when I didn't post on Friday or yesterday.

...am sharing this picture of two of my friends and I sharing a toast at one of our get-togethers in July. We had a wonderful time together last night and wanted to reflect that here tonight.

...am happy to report that I bought my LAST train ticket to go to Toronto and visit my Sweetheart yesterday!!! I will be going to visit him in about a month for my birthday weekend and then he will be moving back here SIX DAYS after I get home!!! I CAN'T WAIT :o))) I'm so happy that we made it through these two years and I honestly think it did us more good than it did harm. Absence truly does make the heart grow fonder, even though having your significant other live far away from you can be incredibly harsh.

2 comments:

  1. I think a 'toast' picture is perfect for this post!! Toasting your friendship and that your last ticket to Toronto has been purchased~Cheers!!~ :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're getting to the end of the long-distance commute!

    ReplyDelete