Monday, July 16, 2012

Today I...July 16th



Today I...

...am sharing this video of the highlights from Canada's fireworks display at Montreal's international fireworks competition this past Saturday with you. The view is just a bit too high and there is a tree on the right-had side, but you can really hear the music and therefore get a feel to the impeccable timing of the display, it was truly amazing. Taking in the fireworks in Montreal on a Summer's night is one of the things that makes me feel like I'm living life to the fullest :o)

...was sad but not surprised when I woke up to find on of my two remaining Platys dead this morning. He had become emaciated and was no longer able to eat. This is what seems to happen to all my Platys eventually, so I'm going to keep a close eye on my last one and will look into getting some more fish soon as I only have five left.

...lagged a bit at work, I think I'm still partially in vacation mode :oJ

...am counting down the days until my Sweetheart comes home.

No comments:

Post a Comment