Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Today I...August 14th

Farmer's Field in St. Peter's, Prince Edward Island

Today I...

...am getting a quick post up before going to bed.

...am happy to report that despite my father still being in hospital, he is feeling a bit better every day and I am feeling a bit more like myself every day.

...was relieved when my aunt and my grandmother cleared up an administrative snafu and were able to make it clear to my father's doctors that he was in no way ready to go home today. I was afraid I was going to have to go to the hospital myself and give them heck, but my aunt and grandmother did a pretty good job of it all on their own.

...went out for some groceries after work.

...reached a new all time best for my jogging: 3kms! I am most pleased with myself. I am currently icing some sore tendons in my right ankle, but reaching a new goal felt great.

...am going to hurry along and answer my Sweetheart's e-mail before going to bed, I have to get up early tomorrow since my brother is coming to get so we can go and visit our father in the hospital before going to work. I'll try and post again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment