Friday, August 31, 2012

Quick 'I'm still alive' post

Hi everyone,

I'm just popping in really quickly to let you all know that I am still alive.

My father seems to be doing okay on his own at home so far. He went for his first appointment with his new general practitionner yesterday and he really likes him and he has been talking about building a new life for himself, so we're all cautiously, emphasis on the cautiously, optimistic.

As for me, I'm very tired and have been very busy this week. On Tuesday I wanted to get to bed early since I was working early on Wednesday, then on Wednesday I went to a concert with my mom and yesterday I worked late, did laundry, baked some hors d'oeuvres for a party I'm going to tonight and then had my Sweetheart dop in unexpectedly. Today I am doing a day shift again so I can go to a party tonight and who knows what the weekend will hold.

I really miss blogging and I am hoping to be able to post regularly again soon once things are more stable with my dad and things a bit less crazy on my end as well. Getting back to my normal day time schedule will undoubtedly help and that will happen on Septembre 10th. I will, of course, be posting again before then!

1 comment:

  1. Life really does get busy, and I think you're like me, I like my schedule and not all the extra things thrown in--Except a party, that sounds like fun, and I hope you have an enjoyable time and a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete