Thursday, September 13, 2012

Skywatch Friday


A beautiful sky full of fair weather clouds above Montreal's Botanical Gardens. This is their 'edible stuff' garden...


...where you aren't allowed to eat anything. I warned off a few tourists who wanted to eat some nice, big juicy blackberries while I was there!

I'm so happy to finally be back to Skywatching! Sorry for the long break, but with everything that has been going on in my life, it was very hard to fit any blogging at all in! 

To see more skies from around the world, stop by the Skywatch Friday blog.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Thar doesn't seem fair !! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not able to eat anything from an 'edible garden' seems like a contradiction, doesn't it? :-)

    I hope you had an enjoyable date with your sweetheart, and I hope you enjoy your visit with your Father and your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have such a problem there - not sampling all the edibles!
    But it sure looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It can be so tempting to pick something from a lovely garden ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good grief tourists can drive you crazy.

    ReplyDelete