Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Today I...September 12th



Today I...

...am wishing more and more that we got ITV in Canada. They are getting season 3 of 'Downton Abbey' as of this weekend and in Canada we aren't getting it until January and I'm going to have to switch one of my TV channel selections to get it on PBS from the States...unless I can get the season on iTunes as soon as it starts! I'm afraid that if I wait for it someone will end up spoiling it for me before I can see it lol

...am taking a break from compiling the statistics of our Summer season to post this. I've been doing statistics pretty much non-stop except for answering a few e-mails since yesterday afternoon and it's starting to get to me!

...have been pretty busy as you can probably tell from my lack of posts! I spent a good bit of time with some friends on the weekend and on Sunday I went Downtown to run some errands and then walked all the way home! It took me a bit over an hour and a half and then I was only home for a bit over an hour before going back out for coffee with my friend G and then I got home, had some dinner, did some yoga (I had bought myself a DVD that afternoon!) and got myself to bed.

...am happy to be back on my daytime schedule, even though I am tired! I have as yet been unable to get myself to bed before 12:30, but that will come as I get more tired.

...am very, very much looking forward to going out on a date with my Sweetheart tonight, he is taking me to a Polish restaurant in Old Montreal! Here is the website:http://stashcafe.com/, I will be sure to let you know how it was!

...am pleased to report that my father is still doing well, all things considered. He has up days and down days, but at least they are not all down and he has been eating and getting out and about as well as going to his doctor's appointments religiously and following all of the doctor's instructions. I'm looking forward to seeing him on the weekend :o)

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh Downton! it is fabulous, in Australia it arrives even later, half inclinded to buy the videos as they come out quicker than relying on local tv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Likewise, cannot wait for Downton again! Think we will be buying as we go!

    ReplyDelete