Saturday, September 8, 2012

Today I...September 8th

A woman enjoying a walk in Montreal's Botanical Gardens a few weeks ago

Today I...

...am back again! Thursday evening I was off to my Sweetheart's and yesterday I spent the evening doing laundry and fuming about how the entire bottom end of one of my pillow cases tore off when I went to pull the pillow case off my pillow for laundering. I only have one set of sheets that I actively use on my bed because my other set of sheets, for some reason, is too small for my bed despite saying they are Queen Sized. Luckily this does not apply to the pillow cases though, so I am now using mismatched pillow cases. 

...am looking forward to meeting a friend at Juliette & Chocolat for an afternoon treat!

...spoke with my Sweetheart for a bit. We will not be getting together this week, but we are planning on going out to dinner on Tuesday to celebrate the fact that I am done working evenings and we can now go out to restaurants on weeknights again! After spending all Summer working evenings, I've decided that next year I will do a few evenings in the summer, but certainly not all of them. Sleeping in every day is nice, but not being able to spend evenings with my Sweetheart or go out with friends as often as I would like was not very fun.

...spoke with my aunt to plan my father's birthday party next week. He is still improving and has taken some important steps towards working his way out of his depression and anxiety problems this week, so we are all very happy about that and are looking forward to celebrating a birthday we were afraid he might not have with him next weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're going back to a daytime schedule! I know all too well the pluses and minuses of working nights, but I still love working days! :-)

    I hope you're enjoying your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete