Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Today I...September 25th

Today I...

...am admitting that I just can't blog right now. As you may all have surmised from my silence since the eve of my father's birthday supper, things did not go well. My father is suffering a severe relapse and the outlook is not very god right now. I spent the better part of last week at my Sweetheart's and when I wasn't at his place, he was at mine trying to help me keep it together. Thank God for him, I don't know what I would do without him.

The bottom line is, I do not have the time or energy to blog right now and I apologize for this. I will pop into your blogs now and then and leave a comment when I have a chance, but I really feel like I need to focus on myself and my family first. I'll come back to blogging eventually and until then I hope you will keep my family and I in your thoughts and prayers.

6 comments:

  1. of course you need to put your family first.

    Sending prayers and {{{HUGS}}} your way Karine. Take good care of yourself and all those around you,

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts are with you. Don't forget to take care of yourself right now.
    All the best,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Karine! I just was stopping by to let you know that I was thinking about you. I'm so, so sorry to read about your Father and I hope that you are both finding the strength you need at this difficult time from the prayers that myself and others are sending for you. Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim! We've definitely all been having a rough go of it. I've actually been thinking that I'm cursed because this week I also managed to pick a speeding ticket on my way to a one night spa retreat my Sweetheart gifted me with and was over an hour late meeting up with a friend for dinner because my father gave us a right good scare, among other things. I'm doing a bit better today after having a good 45 minute cry last night though, so hopefully that will help me get through another week!

      Delete