Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Today I...May 24th

Today I...

...am sharing this picture of a couple heading in to attend a concert at the Walt Disney Concert Hall with you. This is my favorite out of the entire series of photos that I shot outside the concert hall that evening.

...had a fairly quiet day. My Sweetheart and I were supposed to see one another, but he ended up having too much work to do. I was a bit disappointed, of course, but a quiet day actually did me quite a bit of good and my Sweetheart will get together on Thursday instead.

...went out grocery shopping and to get some stuff at the pharmacy.

...read my book.

...cuddled with my kitties.

...tried not to think too much about going back to work tomorrow. I'm hoping it will be a quieter week than last week and that C and I will have some help to get our work done

No comments:

Post a Comment