Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Today I...October 19th

Today I...

...found myself thinking, as I was drowning in data entry again (I will hopefully get the last of it done tomorrow), that I would love to be able to get away somewhere warm and sunny. Since I am still nine weeks away from my next 'vacation' (I have no trip planned so far, I will try and work on something with my Sweetheart when he gets back), I am breaking out one of my palm tree photos from our trip to Los Angeles in May instead. Ah, what I would give to be back there with my Sweetheart now!

...enjoyed the sun by going out for a walk during my lunch hour. It was our first sunny day since Thursday and it's going to start raining again any time now and keep it up until Friday night with some very blustery winds, so I figured I had better enjoy the nice weather while I could!

...stocked up on cat food after work as I was almost out.

...am so happy that it's finally Thursday tomorrow, I get Friday off since I worked on Sunday so three day weekend for me, yippee!

2 comments:

  1. sending rain your way........sorry!!

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Palm trees make me think of vacations too, too much data entry makes me think of vacations as well :)

    ReplyDelete