Friday, October 21, 2011

Today I...October 21st


Today I...

...am sharing this photo of some sailboats and windsurfers on Lake St. Louis with you. We're still waiting for another sunny day like this here, so while we're waiting, I'll keep sharing sunny photos with you :o)

...got 10 hours sleep, it was divine.

...went to get my hair trimmed and styled, it looks awesome!

...got a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks on the way home, decaf of course. It was lovely!

...got my laundry done.

...washed some dishes in an attempt to kill some time while waiting for my brother to swing my and pick me up so we can got and get some sushi for dinner.

...am hoping he gets here soon because I am STARVING!!!


1 comment:

  1. all in all sounds like a great day for you.

    Enjoy your weekend,

    Gill

    ReplyDelete