Monday, October 31, 2011

Today I...October 31st

Today I...

...am back after a busy weekend spent with my family!

...am sharing this photos of a peacock lantern at the Botanical Gardens. I took a great deal of photos during my visit there last week, so I'll be armed with fresh photos for a little while :o)

...am so, so looking forward to my Sweetheart coming home tomorrow. If all goes well, he'll be back in Montreal tomorrow evening and we'll be getting together Wednesday after I'm done work. So don't look for me Wednesday night unless I tell you guys otherwise, because I will be nowhere near my computer :o)

...am probably going to be heading to bed earlier than usual tonight since I had issues getting to bed last night. I spent the evening with G at a tea house in the Quartier Latin and drank nothing but white tea, but still wasn't able to get to bed until 1:00 A.M.? Odd...maybe my internal clock was just out of whack because I went to bed late all weekend? Anyhow, hopefully I'll be able to reverse the cycle tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment