Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Today I...March 28th

Today I...

...am back after spending a lovely evening with my Sweetheart yesterday. I hope you'll forgive me for not posting while we were together :o)

 ...am sharing this photo of the Palace of Versailles with one of its fountains. I have never been to Paris or to Versailles, but my Sweetheart and I are toying with the idea of heading there in May. I would be absolutely thrilled to go there with my Sweetheart as my personal tour guide so that he and I could go shutterbug crazy together and I would be particularly thrilled to visit Versailles! I studied it in one of my art history classes, but even before that I had a fascination for the place as I have always had for all things palace and castle. I'll definitely keep you posted on our plans and about when and where we decided to go on vacation :o)

 ...was late to work, darn it. I made it out the door a bit late and then had two overcrowded buses pass me by without stopping before making it onto a third bus and then hitting every red light on the road to work. Oh well, better luck tomorrow!

 ...did more data entry at work. Lots of data entry. It's been the story of my life at work this week and I'm not even near done. I'll probably be spending most of my time doing data entry for the next week or so though as due to the novena, I have a major backlog.

 ...am looking forward to out sugar shack themed social club lunch at work tomorrow, it's going to be lots of fun and very tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment