Friday, March 9, 2012

Today I...March 9th



Today I...

...am sharing this picture of part of the facade of Notre-Dame Basilica in Old Montreal with all of you.

...am so happy it's the weekend.

...am very happy that I got all the work I needed to do before leaving the office done.

...headed Downtown after work to pick up my glasses (I can see so much better with my new prescription!).

...had dinner at the Eaton Center food court because I didn't have time to make it to the grocery store yet this week.

...treated myself to a milkshake from Laura Secord after dinner.

...called my dad during my bus ride home and had a nice chat with him.

...am hoping to see my Sweetheart at some point this weekend, or I may have to wait two weeks again! Sometimes I feel like I miss him more often now that he's in Montreal than when he was in Toronto!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog today and am really enjoying it! I love your style and photography...and of course that you are Canadian:) I have always wanted to visit Montreal. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete