Monday, April 23, 2012

Today I...April 22nd



Today I...

...bought two albums on iTunes, Water Night by Eric Whitacre, one of my favorite choral composers being one of them. I just had to share his Alleluia with you. It is truly stunning and it is on my bucket list of pieces that I hope to sing with my choir one day...hopefully the solo line. It is right in my range so it would be fairly simple for me to sing. I'd get a case of stage fright from Hell, but I'd pull it off :oJ

That's it for today as it's late. Please note that posting might be a bit sporadic this week as I have three choirs practices leading up to a concert on Sunday, one tomorrow night, one Thursday night and another on Friday night. I think I'm going to be gargling with salt water a lot lol

No comments:

Post a Comment