Sunday, July 11, 2010

Today I...July 11th


Today I...

...am sharing another picture of my aunt's daisy patch with you, along with the roses that are behind it.

...suffered through a day of sunburn induced discomfort.

...went grocery shopping.

...did my laundry.

...finished a book.

...took a brief nap.

...tried twice to reach my friend 'V' and left her messages, but she has yet to call me back. We've been playing telephone tag since Friday at least and it's getting rather annoying.

...spoke to my Sweetheart for the first time in nearly two weeks! He got home from his vacation early this evening. It felt so good to talk with him, I missed him so much. I'm going to call him again tomorrow and am already looking forward to it :o)

...laughed when my Sweetheart told me how he fell asleep at the airport in DC and only woke up when they were calling his name on the PA system to get him to the gate so his plane could leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment