Monday, July 26, 2010

Today I...July 26th

Today I...

...am back to my regular blogging schedule after a hectic week last week followed by a lovely four day trip to Toronto a bit over half of which was spend with my Sweetheart :o)

...am sharing this picture that I took in Chinatown in Toronto while passing through there with my aunt on our way to Queen Street for some (more) shopping.

...spent part of the day in a post-too-short-weekend-with-my-Sweetheart fog, which I eventually snapped out of when I started having to deal with a whole bunch of stuff by myself since I was alone in the office today.

...had to take out my boss hat to try and get to the bottom of an issue and apparently did a very good job of it, which is always good to know :o)

...walked home from work for the first time in a while.

...am in the process of doing my laundry. It's the last thing I wanted to be doing tonight, but I was in dire need of my capris. Long pants were fine for today, but it's going to be much hotter tomorrow and I won't be able to get by by cheating, not if I want to be comfortable anyhow :oJ

...am missing my Sweetheart a lot, but am helping myself get by by thinking about the fact that I'm going to be seeing him again in just three weeks, this time when he comes to Montreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment