Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Today I...July 28th

Today I...

...am sharing this photo of a community bulletin board in Kensington Market which was covered with stories from people who participates in the G20 protest. Enlarge it if you would like to read some of them, but keep in mind that a lot of the people who wrote on here were 20-somethings who were arrested, some of them for (supposedly) nothing, so there is some language on there. You've been warned ;o)

...had a bit of trouble waking up this morning after taking a NyQuil to tone down my cold symptoms so I could sleep last night.

...handed my only tour of the week of to one of our summer guides because I could barely talk this morning.

...spent a good bit of time in the info booth again.

...went to the Oratory's gift hop with C to buy a departmental birthday gift for D.

...wished I had brought some DayQuil to work with be when I got all congested and had trouble concentrating.

...am having a laid-back evening.

1 comment:

  1. Unique post. You rarely get to see the unscripted sentiments of protesters.

    Darryl and Ruth : )

    ReplyDelete