Monday, July 5, 2010

Today I...July 5th

Today I...

...am sharing this picture of Montreal's 1000 De La Gauchetière office building, the tallest office building in Montreal and Marie-Reine-du-Monde Cathedral with you. You can also just the top of the Marriott Hotel beside the Cathedral's dome.

...am ever so grateful to work in an air conditioned building and to have an air conditioner in bedroom because it is HOT in Montreal!!! It's 9:00 P.M. and it's still 31 degrees Celsius with a humidex of 41 and it's only going to get hotter as the week goes on.

...tried to walk home today, but only made it halfway before getting on the bus. I've been feeling kind of off since then, tired and blah. I went to bed late last night, so that's probably a factor too, but I know that I also got a bit overheated.

...am missing my Sweetheart, I haven't spoken to him in six days now since he left on vacation. T-minus seven days until I can talk to him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment