Sunday, July 11, 2010

Yesterday I...July 10th

Yesterday I...

...had an insanely good time at the water slides. I hadn't had that much good old-fashioned fun in ages! You know, the kind where you do something that you know is going to be scary and make you scream your head off while being perfectly safe? Add getting soaked and walking around in a bathing suit all day into the mix and yup, loads and loads of fun!!!

...did indeed do things that scared me silly, but I came out of all but one of them smiling and laughing.

...made a collective, although we didn't know it at the time, bad decision for the first slide I went down with my friends. We all agreed afterward that that slide was not nearly as much fun as it looked so for the remainder of the day, inner-tubeless slides where we were encased in a cylinder slide that was pitch black were a no go.

...was concerned that my turkey salad might have gone bad due to a lack of coolness in my friends cooler and ended up tossing it and sharing their cold cuts with them. Better to be safe than very, very sorry. Food poisoning sucks, but food poisoning at the water park? That would be even worse.

...got a pretty bad sunburn as did one of my friends and this despite putting sunscreen on and religiously reapplying it. Next time I'm going with SPF 150!!!

...was all tired out at the end of the day, so I was in bed with my light out at 11:00 P.M. and slept right through until 8:30 this morning. I had some seriously wacky dreams though, I must have swallowed too much water in the wave pool lol

No comments:

Post a Comment