Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Today I...November 10th

Today I...

...am finally sharing some photos I took at the Salon National des Animaux de Compagnie's dog obedience competition with you. I took some photos of two of the competitors, a yellow lab and a black standard poodle. The lab was the better of the the two, but the poodle did well too. The first photo is my favorite, it's such a wonderful example of the love between people and their pets, there's nothing like it :o)
Here you can see the lab's owner throwing a wooden article over a jump. Dogs have to go over the jump, pick up the article and bring it back to their owners by going back over the jump. They then have to sit back by their owner as you can see the dog doing here. They don't get full points if they don't do all of that.
Today I...

...had a very short work day. I dreamed that I had a migraine during the night and woke up to find out that I was not, in fact just dreaming that I had a migraine, I actually had one. I decided to try going to work anyhow. My plan was to wait it out until lunch and see how I was doing, but I didn't even make it that long and left work about two hours after getting there. Ouch is all I can as to how I was feeling. Major, major ouch...

...went straight to bed when I got home and slept from 11:00 A.M. to 2:45 P.M. I was feeling better when I woke up and figured I had better get up or else I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight.

...trudged out to the grocery store because otherwise I would have had no breakfast tomorrow since I ate the last of my cereal this morning.

...was finally free of my migraine at about 6:00 P.M. I still get twinges every once in a while, but nothing compare to what I had earlier and I am also free of that foggy feeling that comes with a migraine.

...am going to feed my cats and my fish and then curl up in bed with my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment