Sunday, November 21, 2010

Today I...November 21st

Today I...

...am sharing this photo I took of the backyard of my mom's place back in the winter of 2008. Actually, this photo was taken on March 8th, 2008 after our umpteenth snowstorm of that winter. The hit every two weeks from mid-December on, or even earlier like clockwork. I don't remember exactly when the snow started falling that Winter, all I know is that by the time it finally stopped, we were all ready to rip our hair out and run down South screaming every time we saw a snowflake!!! Anyhow, I am sharing this photo with you tonight because winter is coming, slowly but surely. There's a freezing rain warning on tonight, so we can no longer deny it. Yup, I may have to wear my boots tomorrow. Ugh...

...didn't do much of anything really. I spoke with my friend P, read my book and went to the pharmacy to buy some moisturizer and then read my book some more.

...am wondering what in Heaven's name has gotten into my upstairs neighbors today, they're being so loud!

...spent over an hour on Skype with my Sweetheart, one hour, twelve minutes and thirteen seconds to be exact :o) He was sounding much cheerier than when I last spoke to him on Thursday, so I was quite happy about that. I'll speak to him next on Wednesday probably and am hoping he will be just as cheery :o)

1 comment:

  1. I sucked in a big breath of air when I saw that photo and thought OH NO!!! Then I read the date. We have had a warm spell these last couple of days, but the temps are just going to drop like a rocket after that. Winter is coming??

    Gill

    ReplyDelete