Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Today I...February 23rd

Today I...

...am sharing this photo of daffodils that I took near my former apartment in April of last year. Daffodils are my favorite spring flowers and I'm posting them today because I can feel that Spring is coming. The sun is getting warmer and the snow is melting, so I'm hoping to see daffodils in early April again this year :o)

...had another busy day at work, although today was a bit better than yesterday.

...was thinking of going to buy some shampoo and supplements after work, but decided to just come home instead and take it easy after the crazy day I had yesterday! I figured I was entitled to do a bit of relaxing, so I'll go out and buy the shampoo and supplements tomorrow.

...am waiting to see if my Sweetheart makes in online before I disconnect for the evening. I seem to remember him saying that he was going Downtown after work today though, so we may not get to talk again tonight. That's okay though, he wrote to me last night and there's always tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment