Friday, February 25, 2011

Today I...February 25th

Today I...

...am not feeling overly inspired to pick a picture for this post and so am going pictureless. My picture enhanced posting habits should be back up to snuff tomorrow :o)

...had a bit of a rough day with two group organizers for the novena calling me to say they hadn't gotten the documents I mailed them yet even though they had called and booked with me and requested their thing two weeks ago. I was expecting this sort of thing to happen because the mail room clerk was incredibly slow at sending come of my envelopes off because she also had thousands of tax receipts to mail out to the Oratory's benefactors. I asked them both to wait one more week and to call me again if they still hadn't gotten their things.

...had my rough day compounded by getting a major verbal lashing from an Italian priest from Toronto. He was yelling at me so loudly that I had to hold the phone away from my ear and when I did C could hear him screaming at me from the other side of the separator between our desks. Ugh...fortunately the rule of 'don't yell back and he'll yell himself out' worked.

...was happy to come home after work and am now enjoying the last of my pear ice wine. I figured I deserved a good drink after the day I had!

3 comments:

  1. Hope tomorrow is a better day

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry your day was so difficult...if only people could remember how much more enjoyable life is for everyone if kind words are uttered, softly with pleasantness.

    ReplyDelete