Thursday, September 8, 2011

Skywatch Friday


This week's Skywatch feature is this photo of the façade of Toronto's Union Station with the CN Tower in the background. I was hoping for nice, blue skies for this photo, but it was quite cloudy when I left Toronto on Monday. I'm not too disappointed with the photo though since I do find the contrast between all the buildings and the sky quite interesting.

To see more Skywatch photos from around the world, visit the Skywatch Friday blog. Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. and you left before the crowds arrived!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shots of Toronto. It's nice to see one's city through another person's eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sentiments exactly for my SkyWatch Friday this week, Karine. The grey-white skies benefit from the skyline below.
    Very nicely done!
    — K

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  4. City skies can be the most difficult to take. But you've got plenty of interest down on the ground. Love the contrasts of the buildings.

    ReplyDelete