Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Today I...September 28th

Today I...

...am sharing this photo of some little pumpkins with you. I became quite excited when I saw huge wooden crates filled with two different kinds of pumpkins and a variety of squash at the outdoor market at Mount Royal metro station when I was out with V two weeks ago. I love pumpkins, you see. I love the look of them, I love the taste of them and I love carving them up for Halloween, so I naturally also love taking picture of them :o)

...am feeling a bit better. No more migraine, but still sad that my Sweetheart is going to be away so much in the next few months. I am very grateful that God has blessed me with so much patience. The fact that I am very proud of my Sweetheart and the work that he does also helps, but I still feel lonely without him and I wish we could be together more. I waited two years for him to come home from Toronto and I find it rather alarming how often I find myself thinking that it was easier to have quality time with him in Toronto where it was just the two of us and he had a regular 9:00 to 5:00 job!

...am thinking more and more about how nice it will be to have two weeks off over Christmas and New Year's, I need a vacation even if all I do is stay home!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karine! To start THANK YOU for the kind and encouraging words you left on my blog! I'm really disappointed that we didn't get to go out of town, but I know it's for the best...I'm glad you're feeling better and looking for the good things around you, like those pumpkins--I enjoy them too. My husband likes to paint faces on them...

    ReplyDelete