Thursday, May 24, 2012

Skywatch Friday

This week's Skywatch Feature is the photo of Saint-Joseph's Oratory set against a beautiful, blue summer sky last year :o) I figured I would feature the Oratory this week since it had been a while since it popped up on my blog. You can all look forward to some new Skywatch photos once I'm back from vacation next week, as long as the weather cooperates!

To see more Skywatch photos from around the world, you can visit the Skywatch Friday Blog. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Nice perspective!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blue sky. Happy sky watching.

    My Sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun angles in your view of the sky and a fabulous building to frame up the blue

    ReplyDelete