Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Today I...May 15th

Today I...

...did better with my vaccination than I did the last time, meaning that I didn't come quite as close to passing out after getting stuck with the needle as I did last month. Yes, I am a wuss when it comes to needles. At least I'm not the only one, if you go to a vaccination clinic, you will find out that about 50% of people hate needles and don't do well when they have to get stuck with them :oJ

...came home for lunch and got changed from pants into a skirt and a nice pair of strappy sandal wedges that my aunt gave me. I also put my hair up into a bun, all this because I got way too warm going to and from the vaccination clinic in long pants and black socks and shoes. You should have seen the reaction I got when I walked into the office, apparently I should show off my calves and wear my hair up more often.

...spent all afternoon in the dreaded meeting. Yup, three hours. God help me, I was afraid that we would be found looking like this (and I mean exactly like this, there were six of us at a round table and two people with coffee cups, this is actually eerily accurate): 


...found my PEI travel guides in my mail box when I came home for lunch, hooray!

...went out to dinner at Juliette et Chocolat with V, hence the picture at the top of this post. It was very yummy as usual, particularly my semi-dark chocolate milkshake :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment