Saturday, May 12, 2012

Today I...May 12th

Today I...

...am so very happy to announce that I will be heading to beautiful, peaceful and oh-so-relaxing Prince Edward Island for four days during my week off from work in two weeks' time. As I have mentioned before, I have been in love with Prince Edward Island ever since visiting there for the first time with my family in 1999. I have wanted to go back there ever since leaving there at the end of our two week vacation. So when it finally came time for me to decide once and for all where I was going to travel for my vacation, I did some research and found an amazing deal that would allow me to spend four days in PEI for under 1000$. That's including air fare, the hotel with breakfast included and a rental car. God bless Expedia :o) I am planning on no more than 100$ for food while I will be there since it is incredibly easy to get amazing food for not much on PEI if you're like me and enjoy seafood. I will be there right smack dab in the middle of lobster season. Oh, what a crying shame :oJ

...have been enjoying my Saturday. I spoke with my Sweetheart for a bit, he will be coming over later on tonight, but for now it looks like he will not be joining me on my vacation since he is still working an average of 60 hours a week, the poor guy.

...went out for a spa appointment.

...bought a new pair of sandals (I had to throw out my old pair after four years of loyal service) in under fifteen minutes. That hardly ever happens to me as I have very bad feet. It has taken me up to two months to find a pair of shoes I can wear and two or three shopping sprees to find a pair of sandals, so fifteen minutes is pretty epic!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy PEI! I am a bit biased, but I think that it's just the best! Don't forget your camera :)

    ReplyDelete