Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Today I...October 12th

Today I...

...am back in the blogging world after spending the long weekend with my Sweetheart. I'm in my 'back from my Sweetheart's' slump, but am handling it okay.

...am sharing this picture I took in Downtown Toronto on Saturday afternoon with all of you.

...am half looking forward to and half dreading the coming weekend and Brother Andre's canonization. I'm looking forward to it because it's going to be an amazing time to be at the Oratory, but oh, the workload....I have this coming Friday off, but am working Saturday and Sunday, including a 10 and a half hour shift on Sunday and then straight through to Friday. I hope I can cut it!

...am very tired because of a very late night on Sunday and a late night last night. I'm going to try and get to bed earlier tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment