Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Today I...October 5th

Today I...

...am sharing this picture of some of the Fall Foliage around my neighborhood with you.

...took my five voicemail messages at work, hung up, started returning calls, went to give a tour, came back and took my messages again. There were five more. I went returned my calls, went to lunch, took my messages again and there were two more. Returned those and the leftovers from before lunch, hung up and there was one more message in my box. I returned that and then...Ah, finally, there were no more!!! By then it was 3:00 P.M. and my ear was sore from being on the phone all day! That's the story of my work life right now, talking on the phone and talking and talking and talking on the phone!

...was so thankful, as was D, that I begged off a space heater a few weeks ago because the heating still isn't turned on at work. It was 17 degrees in the office when I got in yesterday and 18 degrees in there this morning so both days we got the space heater going and kept the door to the office mostly closed and we got the office up to 23 degrees by the end of the afternoon.

...went to dinner with V, we tried a sushi bar near my place and it was great! I love having girls' nights with her :o)

2 comments:

  1. Some days it just seems like you can't get off the phone, doesn't it?

    It sounds like a nice although cold day! Enjoy your Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors of Fall are really mesmerizing! :-)

    Pixellicious Photos

    ReplyDelete