Sunday, April 17, 2011

Today I...April 17th


Today I...

...am sharing this spoof of Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding with you, it's definitely good for a giggle! Check out the dancing Bishop!!!

...got up with my Sweetheart when he left at 8:00 A.M. so he could make it to Palm Sunday mass with his family...and then went back to bed. I did think of going to mass myself, but I was still too tired. My Sweetheart had a stuffy nose last night and therefore snored a good bit of the night and quite loudly, so I got woken up a lot. He slept really well though according to him! lol

...went to an all-you-can-eat lunch for my friend G's birthday and stuffed myself silly with sushi and Chinese food. Yum!!!

...walked a total of four kilometers to the restaurant and back from my place and thereby burned off part of my lunch walking uphill to get home.

...crashed on my couch for what I intended to be a one hour nap around 5:00 P.M., but it turned into and hour and a half long nap instead and I probably would have kept right on sleeping if I hadn't gotten overheated under my blanket with Magique curled up beside me! I love napping though, it's always so nice to be able to take the time for a bit of a snooze!

1 comment:

  1. great video, will put it on my blog, with a link back to you......

    Gill

    ReplyDelete