Monday, August 22, 2011

Today I...August 22nd

Today I...

...am sharing this photo of balconies with flower boxes on them with you. I took it in the old district of Florence when I was there back in June of 2006. It is one of my favorite photos from the entire trip :o)

...had a very quiet day at the office, which was just fine by me :o)

...couldn't help but smirk when I saw one of our summer tour guides tug down on his shorts before stepping into our boss' office, knowing that they were about half an inch too short (our shorts must not go above the knee).

...nearly got caught in the rain again on the way home from work.

...nearly didn't make it out for my walk after getting caught up in reading some old e-mails I sent to my Sweetheart. It was extraordinary how just by reading them I could remember exactly where I was and how I was feeling when I wrote them. Yes, I have a crazy memory, it even surprises me sometimes how crazy it is.

1 comment:

  1. That is a super photo, I just love the height and depth in it.

    I also laughed at your comment about your co-workers shorts.....

    Gill

    ReplyDelete