Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Today I...August 3rd

Today I...

...am sharing this photo of the interior of Our Lady of Angels Cathedral in Los Angeles with you.

...am posting this early because I'm more than likely heading back out the door again soon to go to dinner with my brother.

...was supposed to go out with G tonight, but she bailed on me because she came down with a headache.

...am admitting that I am just too hungry to cook, which is why I'm more than likely going out with my brother. That and he owes me ice cream and one of the best ice cream parlors in Montreal is across from where we're more than likely going to have dinner.

...am happy that tomorrow is the last day that I will be going to visit V's cat after work. I love Pitka and she is a darling old lady, but making a detour every day after work is tiring!

...have so enjoyed the cool evenings this week, I've been sleeping so much better and love being able to have my windows open 24 hours a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment